Pia Bathelt, Speaker

Mail. sozref.oeh@fh-vie.ac.at

Department of Social Policy

The social department is the first point of contact in the event of discrimination based on religious affiliation, ethnic affiliation, social background, age, family orientation or disability.

In cooperation with the federal ÖH, the department for social policy also advises on the topics of "Studying without Austrian citizenship" as well as grants and subsidies.

In addition to the social agenda, the department for social policy is also responsible for the topic of equality and works actively together with the university management and the rectorate. In addition, it is also the contact person for the topic “Studying with children”.


Do you have questions about the social department or would you like to make an appointment? write us!

Residence permit

Do you have questions about a residence permit in Austria? You can find the answers by clicking on the icon.

Aid for a semester abroad

Would you like information on grants for a semester abroad? Click on the icon!

Social funds

The ÖH FH of the BFI Vienna is part of the social fund of the federal ÖH. All information and the application options are available here.

Family allowance

Are you interested in what the regulations on family allowance look like? You can find the information by clicking on the icon.

Study aid

Do you want to know how to apply for and receive study aid? You can find all the answers to your questions by clicking on the icon.

Student Grants Authority

The Study Grants Authority of the Ministry of Science provides information on all current grants and grants.

Grant for self-supporters

You need to be self-sustaining and want to know if you are eligible to apply and if so, how to get the scholarship? Click on the icon!